2nd International Conference on Nanomaterials: Science, Engineering and Technology (ICoNSET) 2023
7 September 2023 Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDIES
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA
PULAU PINANG BRANCH
PERMATANG PAUH CAMPUS
We would like to invite all the local and international institutions to become one of our co-organizer.
- minimum 5- 10 participants.
- Entitled for group discount (RM1150 per pax).
- Logo placement on banners, poster and event materials.
Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Dr. Mohd Jumain Jalil
ICoNSET 2023 Chair
Message from Chairman
We are very proud to announce that the 2nd International Conference on Materials: Science, Engineering and Technology (ICoNSET) 2023 organized by Centre for Chemical Engineering Studies, UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang has opened for registration. This conference will be held in the beautiful city of Pulau Pinang, Malaysia on 7 September 2023. The aim is to make this event a forum for discussion, knowledge exchange and fruitful interactions among participants in this exponentially growing field. We encourage students, academicians, researchers, policymakers, industrial professionals, and government and non-government agencies worldwide to join our conference and share their findings on various topics related to materials; science, engineering and technology.
The tagline for ICoNSET 2023 is “Nanomaterials in science, engineering and technology for sustainability”, which was inspired by the sustainable development goals developed by the United Nations and the SDG governance structure in Malaysia.
We are very enthusiastic about this conference, and are relying on you to make it a successful event. We are looking forward to seeing you at the ICoNSET 2023.
in Science, Engineering and Technology for Sustainability
ICoNSET 2023 provides an international platform for the presentation of new advances and research findings in the field of nanomaterials, with potential applications across all spectrums of science, engineering and technology. The conference will bring together world-leading researchers, academicians, scientists and practitioners in the domains of interest from around the world and provide opportunities for international networking and collaboration. The conference topics cover, but are not limited to, the following domains:
- Nanomaterials Synthesis and Applications
- Nanoscale Electronics
- Nanotech for Energy and Environment
- Nanotech in Life Sciences and Medical
- Nanotechnology Safety
- Nanocomposites/Bionanocomposites Materials
- Nanostructured/Nanoporous Materials and Devices
- Nanostuctured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Smart Nanomaterials
- Graphene Based-materials
- Polymer Nanotechnology
- Colloids Technology
- Advanced Materials
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Types, Design, Synthesis & Charaterization of Nanomaterials
- Potential Applications of Nanomaterials/Nanotechnology
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Nanodevices and Nanosensors
- Nanofabrication Techniques
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Market
Topic : TBA
Associate. Professor Grzegorz Lisak
Executive Director NEWRI,
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Topic : Bioethanol from starch and cellulose raw materials
Prof. Dr. Ir. Ni Ketut Sari
Professor, Chemical Engineering Department,
Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran” Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Topic : CO2 capture and utilization using nanomaterials
Prof. Dato’ Ir. Dr. Abdul Rahman Bin Mohamed
Vice-Chancellor of Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Topic : TBA
Prof. Datuk Ir. Ts. Dr. Ahmad Fauzi Bin Ismail
Vice-Chancellor of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
*ONLY international participants can choose option for pre-recorded video presentation. All local participants are compulsory for oral presentation.
**Student rate is for full-time student participants only and valid identification (i.e copy of valid student card) is required to be upload together with the proof of payment for verification upon registration payment.
- Meals during the conference program
- Conference pack: – program booklet, e-certificate, souvenir and bag
- Conference proceeding publication fee
- Transportation (e.g., airport transfers, transfer from hotels to conference venue)
- Hotel accommodation
Full Paper Submission Deadline
extended until 30 June 2023
Normal Payment Deadline
extended until 1st August 2023
All accepted papers will be reviewed and published in the WoS-indexed IOP Conference Series : Materials Science and Engineering. Previous publication of our conference can be accessed here : Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
As a general rule from the publisher, it is advised that an author or co-author does not submit more than two articles. This includes papers that they have co-authored. Kindly to check this matter when submitting the author’s and co-author’s details in the Morressier platform. The following link can be referred for guidance on what constitutes authorship.
- The extended abstract and full paper can be submitted by following the instruction below.
- Authors must strictly follow the templates provided and do not use any other template.
- Your submission will be double-blind reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Extended abstract or full papers to be submitted to 2ND ICoNSET 2023 must be original and have not been previously published or under review by other journals.
- Authors should take responsibility for proofreading the extended abstract or full paper and conducting plagiarism checks with the Turnitin.
- The decision on your paper will be informed via email according to the dates stated in the Important Dates section.
- After acceptance, please revise your paper. Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- Submissions that do not meet the format and quality requirements will be rejected.
- The verdict of paper acceptance for publication will be depending on the final decision from the conference proceedings’s publisher.
- Successful papers to be indexed in Web of Science – Conference Proceeding Citation Indexed (CPCI) are subjected to the evaluation criteria provided by the Clarivate. The content of each volume is assessed individually and therefore the quality of the content can be rigorously verified on a regular basis. The indexation may take up to several months. The conference’s organizer and publisher have no control over this process.
Call for Reviewer
We would also like to invite you as a reviewer to help uphold the quality of submissions.
Prof. Datuk Ts. Dr Hajah Roziah Mohd Janor
(Vice Chancellor UiTM)
Professor Ir. Dr. Ahmad Rashidy Razali
(Rector, UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang)
Associate Professor Ir. Ts. Dr. Siti Noraini Sulaiman
(Deputy Rector (HEA), UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang
Associate Professor Ts Dr. Kay Dora Abd Ghani
(Deputy Rector (PJIM & A), UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang
Associate Professor Ts Dr. Basharudin Abdul Hadi
(Deputy Rector (HEP), UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang
Dr. Muhammad Zahiruddin Bin Ramli
(Head of Centre for Chemical Engineering Studies, UiTM Cawangan Pulau Pinang)
Dr. Mohd Jumain Jalil
Dr. Mohamad Sufian Bin So’aib
Dr. Norain Isa
Dr. Siti Fatimah Abdul Halim
Dr. Nurulhuda Amri
Promotion & Publicity
Ir. Ts. Mohamed Syazwan Bin Osman
Dr. Siti Sabrina Mohd Sukri
Sponsorship & Collaboration
Dr. Vicinisvarri A/P Inderan
Logistic & Technical
Ir. Mohd Azahar Mohd Ariff
Dr. Nor Fariza Ismail
Event Management & Protocol
Dr. Norhusna Mohamad Nor
Ir. Dr. Noorzalila Muhammad Niza
Prof. Yung-Tse Hung
Associate Professor Dr. Chang Siu Hua
Siti Nurehan Abd. Jalil
Dr. Hamizura Hassan